Nevada Student Achievement Program (NSAP)
We are proud to report that 92% of GCF scholars graduated from high school this May with GPA of 3.5-3.7. 52% are attending college, 19% are attending trade school, 22% joined the workforce and 7% joined military. Here is the picture of some of our graduates. All of our students enrolled in dual credit program graduated from high school.
The GCF board and Founder Dr. Reeta Kaul Thukral would like to thank all of our supporters to help us brighten the future of our youth! We couldn’t have done this without you all!
We completed our 12th year of the Nevada Student Achievement Program providing in-school tutoring programs in core subjects for K-12 to High School. In the last 12 years over 300,000 tutoring hours have been provided and thousands of students have benefited. We are looking forward to welcoming our scholars in the 13th year of our program.
For the last three consecutive years the high school graduation rates for our students range from 88-92% adn over 60% of our graduates have gone for a college degree.
We are very proud of our scholars for their hard work to attain their diploma and moving on towards a brighter future! Only a few of them attended their graduation ceremony as noted in the picture.
With the support of all of our supporters, we together are making a difference in the lives of our Communities Kids! We look forward to your continued support.
2019-2020 Enrolled Schools
- Delta Academy Public Charter School
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Nevada State College
In the last 12 years many other schools have participated in our programs. These include:
- 100 Academy of Excellence
- Rainbow Dreams Academy Public Charter school
- Matt Kelly Elementary School
- Wendell P. Williams Elementary School
- Dan E Hayden Elementary School
In-School Tutoring Program
Our Main Focus:
- We focus on Science, Technology, English, and Math
- Each student is tutored for 4 hours a week throughout the school year (September – May)
- Teacher student ratio is 1:7 to give each student an individual attention.
- We help these students to graduate from high school and move on to college for a Brighter Future!